When we first started making water filters, we set out to make the best water filter available anywhere in the world.
To be certain that we had achieved our target, we put all our filters through rigorous testing programmes using an independent test laboratory and we are independently audited without notice for manufacturing conformity.
We have successfully tested our products to the following standards and methods:
- NSF/ANSI 42 Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Health Effects
- NSF P231 Microbiological Purifier
- USA EPA Method 200.8 Determination of metals and trace elements in water and waste
- USA EPA Method 505-2.1 Analysis of Organic pesticides and commercial Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) products in water
- USA EPA Method 508.1-2 Chlorinated Pesticides, Herbicides, and Organohalides in Water by GCECD
- USA EPA Method 515-2 Chlorinated Acids
- USA EPA Method 524-2 Measurement of Purgeable Organic Compounds in Water
- USA EPA Method 525-2 Organic Compounds in drinking water
- USA EPA Method MS301(a) An indicator strip-based colorimetric test for nitrates (NO3) in Water and Soil.
MEETING THE VERY HIGHEST STANDARDS
Testing is performed under NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and P231 by Envirotek Inc, New Jersey USA, EPA ID # NJ01298 NJ. Their laboratory is in compliance with all laboratory certification and quality control procedures and requirements as set forth in N.J.A.C. 7:18; the NYCRR Subpart 55-2, the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference (NELAC) Institute Standards and the ISO 17025.
The filters have been tested using a Coldstream System to NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and P231 for the reduction of the substances listed. The concentration reduction of substances in the water was reduced to less than or equal to the limit for water leaving the system as specified in NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and P231.
To ensure our products meet consistently high standards, we implemented a series of stringent quality control procedures. Finished filters regularly undergo testing to determine pore size, flow rate, bubble point and compressive strength, confirming that each batch will perform flawlessly. In addition to this, the effluent water they produce is subject to sensory evaluation and chemical testing to guarantee that all contaminants have been removed.